Sunday, January 11, 2015

Here's to a New Year!

After a year of finding myself along with falling in love with a wonderful man, turns out he was doing the same. 2015 is a start to a new me...minutes into the New Year, the man of my dreams kneels down and says the words I had been wanting to here...



During my surprise trip to Savannah, all of the music and the bustling of strangers ringing in the New Year, it was silent and all I could see was Mike kneeling in front of me. My life was changed forever. As the shock wore off and the phone calls started, it sank in, I was getting married.

I don't know if it's just me, but I love washing my hands, typing on the computer and doing dishes all a little more because I see this shiny ring of my ring finger that has been naked for 33 years. It takes me back to the moment and I get the same excitement all over again.



Join in my journey this year as I plan a wedding, launch my first ever handbag line, run 4 Etsy sites, my online shop saltytreasures.com and purging all of my clutter to start my new family with Mike and our Boston Terrier Caden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment